Take A Trend and Make it Work For Your Protection
- Distressed Full grain Buffalo Leather
- Our own development
- Rich distressed patina appears with age and use
- Softens from oils and wax infused in tanning process
- Rugged and Durable
- Grain and Color is Unique and Unrepeatable
- Making each bag one of a kind!
- Dynamic distress changes as you use it every day
- Top zippered opening
- Surprisingly wide-open access
- RFID dedicated inside lining zippered pocket
- Look for the black, red, white sewn-in label
- 2 open pockets
- Fully lined easy-to-see-in khaki Gun Tote’n Mamas ® logo lining
- Easy to pull out, easy to clean
Outside Front Slip Pocket
Includes our Standard Holster ( designed by Mernickle Holster)
- Designed for TOP, Left, Right and Angled use
- Tested with: Sig P938, Sig P365, Sig P320, Glock 43, Glock 48, Glock 19, Walther PPS M2, S&W 442 revolver
- Special padding prevents imprinting
- Hook & Loop construction
- Gun compartment, anchored wall
- Both sides of Holster ( allows left and right hand adjustment)
- Ensures holding strength
- Crossbreed holsters compatible
Slash Resistant Adjustable Shoulder Strap
Lightweight 1 ½” wide high density Poly webbing
- 11 Ply steel cable tastefully embedded
- Crossbody length
- Easily clips on and off
- Width helps disperse bag weight
Antiqued Brass color hardware
Overall Bag Size: 8” Wide x 9 ¼” Tall x 2 ¼” Deep ( with gun compartment = 3 ¼”)
- Black slip lining
- Prevents lining grab
- Helps draw
- 3 – sided opening
- Nylon coil zipper for safety
- Gun compartment size: 7 ¾” Wide x 7 ¾” Tall x 1” Deep
- Gun footprint area: 6 ¾” Wide x 6 ¾” Tall
Body Color: Distressed Brown
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.